Aloha and AceHighRadio Autumn 2021 Freezeout Leaderboard
1. Points for the leaderboard are earned by participating in the Aloha and Acehighradio Autumn Leaderboard $75 GTD tournaments scheduled on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from Tuesday, October 5th through Saturday, November 20th Each tournament costs $5.50 to enter. There are twenty one (21) Freezeout Contest tournaments. Management reserves the right to adjust the tournament parameters if needed during the contest.
2. A player gets one point for entering a Freezeout Contest tournament and a point for every player he passes. For example, in a 34-player tournament, the contestant earns:
Finishing 1st: 34 points
Finishing 10th 25 points
Finishing 20th 15 points
Finishing 30th 5 points
Finishing last (34th): 1 point
3. Players are ranked on the leaderboard by the sum of their top 15 scores. If a player participates in more than 15 tournaments, the lowest scores are dropped.
4. If a player has questions or disputes regarding the leaderboard scoring, the player must send an email to email@example.com by 11pm PT, November 24th, 2021.
5. Players finishing 1st through 18th on the Aloha & Acehighradio Autumn Leaderboard earn a free entry to the Aloha and Acehighradio Grand Finals, scheduled for Sunday, November 28th, 2021. The Grand Finals tournament is a $400 freezeout, with no rebuys or add on. All players tied for 18th place, if applicable, earn an entry to the Grand Finals tournament. Players’ starting chip stacks are equal to 5,000 chips, plus the leaderboard points multiplied by 75. For example, a player’s best 15 tournament scores total 300. They will start the Championship tournament with 27,500 chips (5,000 + (300 * 75))